Sunday, November 8, 2009

Update

Time flies-
Have been really sick and busy with life.
Taking care of health, eating good food, resting and not worrying about anyone or anything!
Had a crazy stomach infection when my stomach was loosing waste- I couldn't take medicine for it and so for a week I took a halt at everything and just rested and took care of health.
My ulcers is permanent- I got rid of waste through so much pain and suffering, and then was impacted by infection- throat, stomach were killing me and my body was so tired and weak. Slowly after resting a lot and eating only kichadi, that got better.
My body is own enemy- when one thing gets solved another happens and everything is built on top of my nasty ulcers.
I am proud of myself though, I went through days and days of being in bed sick, and the whole time I thought, I can't get through this, I can't get through this, but I got through that phase and am walking, talking again...
7-8 times throughout the day I have to stop what I am doing and relax for 20 mins (not think, worry) because I would be living my normal life and I would get random pain attacks.
I have noticed changes in me, I have stopped caring about people so much, I am paying a lot more attention to my life and my needs, desires. I have simplified my life so much- got rid of all unnecessary things and stuff and re did my hair, got new bag, wallet, clothes, and cleaned and organized everything- I renovated everything in my life- gifted myself a brand new leather black bag and leather red wallet.
I am able to focus on myself, my work, my studies a lot more now that I have stopped caring about others.
I have to take care of myself and follow my dreams (yes, I have dreams for myself, which I think about every night before I sleep and in daytime I write down strategic plans and deliverables to achieve my dreams, and if my health allows, I work hard for my dreams)
Also, my friend gifted me a iTouch Ipod, really like it- it has built in wifi and all cool features.
Life is what I make it-



No comments:

Post a Comment