Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Year: Birthday

I treat my birthday like new year. I clean out things I don't need, clean out clothes, and stuff, and write down goals and changes.
I am working on cleaning all my stuff out. Long time ago, I took a creative writing class and we would always take the first 10 mins to write about a certain topic our teachers gave us. I am throwing that away along with other essays and papers I have kept.
I am just reading through that journal and making note of authors I wrote about before I throw everything away.

Paranoia and Ignorance and Segregation
Human Race
Coleman Banks and Lorana Dee Cervantes
Mark Doty
Jane Hirshfield and Kurtis Lamkin
Shirely Geok-Lin Lim
Paul Muldom
Marge Piercy
Robert Pinsky

Things to do:
Clean out closet/clothes (Laundry)
Donation in car/vacuum car
Organize Papers/Stuff
Trim Hair/Mehendi
Waterx

Car Insurance
Jury Duty
Hospital

Revisit Vows
Focus on "what you want to be known for": Graphic Design, Dancer, Active Community Member
Health: proper food, vitamins/calcium, knees, stomach, do yoga
Career: focus on school- remember goal (outstanding grades and portfolio)

Some other goals:
Prperty for mom
Work on book
Violin

No comments:

Post a Comment