Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Think Journal.- Creative Writing Class

My think/idea journal.
(In 10th grade. Mrs. Olic-hamilton's think/idea journal)
Entries:

"I know many songs, I just can't sing..."

"Top 10 things why I..." "attractiveness of eyes"

"broken hearts never mend, it just moves on and leaves pain in the heart"

"caring means being there"

"Dress is red- confident Dress in yellow- enjoy their beauty Dress in black- want to be unnoticed, need help and understanding"

"Most difficult words to say: I love you, Sorry, help me"

"Always pray for some one when you don't have the strength to help them in any other way"

"life is tough, but I am tougher" "Silence says it all"

"Make the best out of life, happy or sad.."

"Life isn't a support system of art, it's the other way around"

"let your voices be heard..."

"Ignorance can't be ignored" "Deep inside my heart.."

"You were always alone, so another lonely life wouldn't matter"

"I have walked though many lives" "Touch me, remind me who I am"

"Little we see in nature, that is ours"

"I become a mirror that cannot close its eyes to your longing"

"love as scar between bodies"

"love is a language itself, never spoken, never regret"

"still time to change" "broken my fear" "close enough to touch"

"What the fortune teller didn't say"

"gift of light" "reality takes toll"

"I keep silence before the faintly moving stars" "Window on the world"

"The pitcher cries for water to carry and a person for work that is real"

"A strong woman is a woman in whose head is a voice repeating. A strong woman is a woman determined to do something others are determined not to be done. A strong woman is a woman bleeding inside."

"Anybody can die, evidently. Few go happily, irrodiating, joy, knowledge, love. Most need oblivion pain killer, quickest respite. sweet times unafflicted, various worlds: x = your zeneth.

"never, yet broken" "My mind tells me lies" "When you dream, you can do anything"

"Heart is like a fragile piece of glass, a glass very carelessly torn apart"

"Tears are words, heart can't say"

"If it comes from the heart, decisions are never wrong"

"Shut your heart to block trust" "Pain doesn't hurt when that's all you have ever felt"

"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll, end up amongst the stars"

"Hearts are left broken by words unsaid"

"Fear is nothing but anticipation of pain, may it be physical, mental, emotional or spiritual"

"opening the heart" "a moment of calm"

"you were born with powers, but you never learned how to master them. You go through life trying different things and hoping for the best- but never really get the most out of your powers"

"Keep a big heart: laugh, keep promises, talk, listen, be loyal, be kind.."

"virtue is bold and goodness never fearful"

"never test the depth of water with both feet" "it comes one day at a time"

"Stand for what is right, even if you are alone" "dying is not a option"

"being closer and closer is the desire of the body"

"Falling in love such a way that it frees you from any connection" "Love is the soul's light"

"Nothing can tear or mend" "wish everything was over" "held me close"

"dance where no one feels need or fear" "An old silence waits beyond water"

"her soul still sleep in the beautiful dust" "silent journey"

"A raven shadow touches us; we get stronger, just by being here, almost freed by the sun"

"Do no go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

"Will you touch when you pass, like the rain"

"how you stand here is important. how you listen for the next thing to happen. how you breathe"

"what difference has the strongest love or hate has made"

"Mistakes I have made, ask me what I have done with my life"

"Time use to live here. It likes to find places like this and leave so quietly that nothing wakes up"

"willingly accept my life on a shelf"

"If you value my opinion, please be sure I understand the question"

"I am not deaf or blind, but I do not hear or see all things equally well"

"Experiences are always coming along. sometimes I change"

"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow"

"Make living by what you get, make life by what you give"

"sunshine on the river"

"You have to loose yourself in order to find yourself"

"In every truth, the opposite is equally true"

"The only thing we fear is fear itself"

"If you do what you have always done, you'll get what you have always gotten"

"He who has began his task has half done it"

"Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of overcoming it"

"The soul would have no rainbows if the eyes had no tears"

"the journey is the destination"

"Best things in life are unseen, that's why we close our eyes when we kiss, cry and dream"

"The human heart, at whatever age, opens only to the heart that opens in return"

"The only people you should get even with are ones those have helped you"

"creativity, requires the courage to let of certainties"

"a candle looses nothing by lighting another candle" "life is too short: laugh, learn and live"

"Do your duty until it becomes a joy"

"Whenever you do a thing, act as if the whole world is watching"

"7 basic emotions: anger, contempt, disgust, fear, happiness, sadness and surprise"

"Kind words are short and easy to speak, but their echoes are endless"

"I hear- I forget. I see- I remember. I do- I understand."

"Cogito Ergo: I think, therefor I am" "Carpe Diem: Seiz the day"

"A mirror that cannot close its eyes"

"If I could be anything in this world, I would be your tear, so I could be born in your eyes, live down your cheeck and die on your lips"

"Dance around naked with a rose between your teeth, if you want, but do it like you mean it"

"Say it like you eat it"

"Money can't work hard, if the person behind it doesn't"

"Life is a mirror- our expereinces are attaches to us consciously and unconsciously"

"Mirrors don't lie"

"See the order in chaos, pleasure in pain, stilness in moment, unity in diversity, and balance in inbalace"

"The frangrance always remains on teh hand that gives the rose" - Gandhi

"Kisses- stomach: i'm ready, forehead: I hope we are together forever, ear: your my everything, cheeck: wer're friends, hand: i adore you, neck: we belong together, shoulder: I want you, lips: i love you."

"Gestures- holding hands: we defintely belong together, slap on butt: that's mine, holding tight: I don't want to let go, looking at each other in the eyes: I just plainly adore you, playing with hair: tell me you love me, arms around the waist: I love you too much to let you go, laughing while kissing: I am completely comfartable with you."

"Don't ask for a kiss, take one" "- ruins the purpose of kissing"

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love people who treat you right, forget about ones who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it, if it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."

"We were given two hands to hold, two legs to walk, 2 eyes to see, 2 ears to listen but only one heart because the other was given to someone for us to find"

"May you be granted the serenity to accept things you cannot change, the courage to change things you can and the wisdomm to know the difference."

"Teach only love for that is what you are"

"Other people do not have to change for us to experience peace of mind"

"Forgivness ends all suffering and loss" "All that I give is given to myself"

"This instant is the only time there is"

"If you want something with all your heart, the whole universe's force will help you achieve it"

"Flowers grow out of dark moments" "Into each life, rain must fall"

"7 wounds: physical, sexual, choices, verbal, social, spiritual, and emotional"

"I can stand what I know, it's what I don't know frightens me"

"Fish swim, birds fly, people feel, feeling is healing" "Put pain in perspective"

"Grief only comes in one size: extra large" "the greater the loss, the greater the pain"

"The human heart was never designed to bury things alive"

"There is no power on earth more formidable than truth"

"The adventurous life is not one exempt from hear, but on the contrary, one that is lived in full knowledge of fears of all kinds, one which we go forward inspite of our fears"

"Focus your attention on what is, not waht if"

"False Evidence Appearing Real" "When it's dark, look for the stars"

"7 things to avoid comparing: Circumstances, Opportunities, Mistakes, Pain, Abilities, Reason and Emotion"

"Live every act fully, as if it was your last" - Buddha

"Be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi

"There is a part of me that wants to write, a part of me that want to theorize, a part of me that wants to scuplt, a part of me that wants to teach... to force myself into a single role, to decide to be just one thing in life would kill off a large part of time."

"Its not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves"- Sir Edmund Hillary

"He who could learn how how to fly, must learn how to walk, run, climb, dance.. one cannot fly into flying"

"An eye to eye makes the whole world blind"

"As a photographer, the picture is poerty, express what you feel the most"

"Eyes are windows to our soul" "Tree: gives us food, shelter, oxygen and clothes"


No comments:

Post a Comment