Wednesday, June 10, 2009

3 Important Virtues

Virtues according to webster dictionary is moral excellence, goodness and righteous. 
There are many virtues and everyone always wishes to posses most of the virtues they can, but recently (last 2-3 months or so) I have realized that I have few pesonal virtues that I feel very strong about. I hate compromising against them and I hold them in high regard for myself, and others. Sometimes my expectations get set too high because of these three important virtues, but they matter to me more than anything. 
1. Doing things full heartedly (Dedication, Commitment, Orgnization, Passion) 
I believe that if people don't want to do it right, do it completely, than they just shouldn't do it. Either do it or don't- don't don it half heartedly. From a complex project to simply folding clothes, cleaning. I do it and want it done properly or just do not do it. 
2. Hard Work 
This goes along with dedication, commitment, etc. I like hard working people. I am hard working person. Hard work always pays off and it just feel right and good at the end when so much hard work goes into things people do. The results are better, you are proud of your self, and work is done properly and compltely. I hate sloppy work, which is partly due to not doing it full heartedly. Hard work is a virtue. 
3. Responsibility 
I think this also has to do with dedication, commitment, hard work and doing things full heartedly. People should take responsibility for what they need to do and do it properly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment