Monday, August 24, 2009

Anger

Something I hate most in this world is when people say things in anger that they don’t mean. When someone is angry, they don’t realize that things that they say can truly hurt someone. I know few people very well and close to me who have done this. First of all, this is just a relationship breaker. If someone does it once and spits out unnecessary things in anger, it’s fine. But, after seeing the person hurt and doing it over and over again is another story. There are two sides of this argument, and believe in one more than the other. One is used commonly by the people who have the tendency to spit things in anger they don’t mean. The first is the usual “I didn’t mean that, I just said it because I was angry.” According to that, what people say in anger is pure bullshit because they don’t mean it, it was just a reactive phase and they blabber all these things out. Second which I believe in more is that there is an ounce or a grain of truth in what comes out when a person is angry. They thought that, have just been keeping it inside themselves to not hurt, or be mean, but when angry, they can’t control their words, so they say everything that has been buried, hidden, or purposefully suppressed, comes out in anger. I truly believe this when the same things have been said in anger over and over again. Those thoughts, ideas, information, feelings have developed more and more and so when angry that consistency of statements occur.
I have a lot of buried and suppressed words that don’t come out, even in anger. I get angry, upset, hurt all the time, so how come I don’t have that capability to shout out all those things to remove them from my system. I have so many feelings, statements, truths! That need to be out of my system and be heard by those particular people. I have never said mean, unrealistic, cruel, disgusting, unnecessary, false, and betrayal things to people I love or don’t love out of anger.
Psychologically speaking, it’s a defense mechanism that people use to control the force in their psyche.
I want you and you to know that I am very hurt by things you have said in anger. I believe that there is an ounce or a grain of truth in it and after all that, I am just hurt by those words. This will never change. My views on the relationship, expectations, and you as a person have changed dramatically and I will never be able to provide you with that genuine care and love like before. I don’t owe anyone anything, and I have no reason (after doing everything I have as a person to you) to be feeling disappointed, hurt, unworthy and low. I have been a good person. I did everything I could for the relationship; I admitted my mistakes, improved my mistakes and never, ever said anything or even thought anything that could be so hurtful. My view of your world, you as a person and our relationship are very different now.

No comments:

Post a Comment