Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Current Status

My summer school ends tomorrow and then I will have a month to just relax, get settled in and worry about nothing but work and health. My professors have been very nice for three weeks and trying to do their best to work things out for me, but they are also on constrain and can’t do much about it. Everything ends August 5th, so I have to get it all done today (August 4th), along with dealing with apartment people, health and efficiently doing my work.
Work that needs to be done for school
- Stationary Set project
o Concept Sketches/Research (45 pdf pages)
o Computer Roughs
o Color Computer Roughs
o Final design
- Exploration 1
- Exploration 2
- Exploration 3
- Exploration 4
- Exploration 5
- Final Portfolio with all explorations, and 2 projects (typography poster design and stationary set design)
- Typography Final Exam
- Favorites from semester discussion
- Online director review
- A&I Final Project
Errands/Other work that need to be taken care of
- Fafsa
- Golds Gym
- Contact Lenses
- Identity theft
- Apartment issue
o Write letter
o Get police report
- Transfer money in mom’s bank account
- Emerald group
- CEN Video
- CCNA
Life is on a roller coaster without the ups. I just want to get everything done, not worry about anything and give myself a break for a while. It’s the worst right now because of environment and routine change.
You can do it Honey. One piece at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment