Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Crossing Borders Visual Assignment.

This semester, I have class called, Crossing Borders: Arts and Culture. Basically, we learn cross cultural art. There are 2 writing assignments, 2 visual assignments and 1 final project for the class, which is taking 15 or more terms from our terminology list and creating a book of collages- 1 term per page and expressing ourselves in realtion to that term.


Visual assignments:
1.Make a passoport of yourself using any tool to show your identity.
2. Make a map type visual using any tool to show connection, or identity consutruction or specific event/enviornment in life, etc. (Broad range of topics)

I finished both assignments and below are each.

My passport is few of many things that construct my identity.
My map is each geographical location I lived in and what was my life chapter at that place.
These images are not clear and some colors are messed.



No comments:

Post a Comment