Thursday, September 10, 2009

In Control.

I have been on the worst emotional roller coaster for a while now. It gets better and it gets worse. Now, if I stick to my decision and stay strong about it, it will get better. First things first are the uncompleted and deadline driven errands which I have to finish, and then finish up cleaning/organizing and get into the routine for properly finishing school work, focusing on work and enjoying/relaxing and taking care of health by cooking and doing meditations/yoga.

PPL, Comcast, AAU application, Lumina Title, CEN video, loan documents, Type Forms completion, organizing, school work, Reiki center thank you card.

My sleep patterns are messed up, I need to figure out to get good sleep and be well rested to execute a hectic days and to enjoy the beauty of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment