Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Update

The rough rocky, hilly roads are straightening up.

Health: Things are better because I am doing baba ramdev yoga- sleep, yoga and eating is the only thing that is making it better.. continuing to do that. I get some stress attacks causing intense stomach pains, but I am able to drop everything and just focus on myself, and it gets better.

School: last week I had an overload of work with school and it stressed me out, causing my health to get bad, but it is smoothening away now. I am actually getting things done efficiently. Sometimes I have the tendency to procrastinate, but I laid out a schedule to get things done early and on time, so I don’t have to worry.
Crossing Borders: finished both visual assignments, will work on two writing assignments (5-10 page) and then in leisure time, do the journal project (creative work of art scrapbook) Then throughout the semester I just have to focus on weekly quizzes which are easy to do and discussions, again simple things.
Visual Literacy: 4 projects. For each project, I have to brainstorm, do pencil sketches, then create computer roughs and finally refine for a final presentation. Project 1 is done, and now one by one will be doing other projects.
Type Forms/Type Composition: God knows what is going to happen- this now is a new dilemma on the schedule.

Work: I have a lot of research to do for business development (VARs, Distributors, System Integrators and Distributors. I have a lot of research down, just need to rank and organize each company.

Miscellaneous: All my legal errands, Boise unfinished things, etc are done. No more ppl, golds gym, Comcast and document proof errands.
Few things to do: Mail Lumina title paper, and CEN Video. I have been working on that, and now that Robert has done what I have been asking from the team for 2-3 weeks, its not frustrating and I am enjoying the time to create the video. The event is Saturday and so before Saturday that stress will be off my stomach. I am almost done with it, just few things to clean it up. After that, no more commitment to this extra stuff when I am dealing with so much already.
Have to figure out Motel thing.
I need to get back in the routine of going to class in SF downtown Monday and Wednesday evening. Since it is a choice, I tend to not attend dance and classes because I don’t want to drive in traffic. But starting tomorrow I need to commit to it.

More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment