Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Simplify

For a long time I have bought books on simplifying life and done many things to simplify life, but there has always been this feeling of clutter in my mind and body that I need to take care of in order to move on and improve my life. My life is much more simplified then it was before, but now I am going to go under construction and really clean out the clutter. My post before this one is a little reference guide I am using to rinse things out. Its going to be few weeks worth of journey/process, but little steps at a time will get me there.

4-5 most important things in life (these are not in a ranked order)

1. Overall (Maslow): healthy, body, cleaning, organizing, food, sleep, exercise, sanity

2. Career: work [vss]

3. Education: school [aau mfa]

4. Family and friends

5. Goals and Hobbies [short term and long term: CCNA certificate, book publishing, dance commitment, painting)

Few to do’s

1. Clean out wardrobe

2. Clean out jewlry/make up etc.

3. Clean out papers/electronis etc.

4. Clean out, delete and organize computer files, emails, etc.

These are the first to do’s to get rid of clutter, then will focus. These things alone will simplify and clear my life so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment