Friday, January 23, 2009

1:53 A.M Boise Time

I don't know why this happens to me, but for some reason I just can't sleep till 3 or 4 in morning, whether it's Seattle or Boise.
I have been listening to slow, romantic music that usually makes me fall asleep, but for some reason, not working today. I also have to wake up early tomorrow (or I guess later today) to meet my friends. I have the whole day booked with friends.

Random Story
I went to the hospital while ago in Seattle and I was showing the doctor my toes that have been swollen for a month now. I tried everything I could to reduce it, but nothing worked.
Finally, I went to doctor hoping its not something serious.
The doctor poked me with these needle really hard and asked me whether it hurt, and so I told him that it did hurt.
He said, "Thank God, be thankful that you can "feel" pain because if you couldn't it would have been a nerve ending damage and we would have to chop your toes off"

One of my friends quotes in AIM
And after a while you learn that you don't need anyone else in order to survive. No one is ever going to always be there, no matter what they say or what they promise you. -- Hey Arnold


School starts January 26, 2009. I am taking History of Graphic Design, Making Ideas Visible and Type Form I.
I am very excited for the projects in these classes. According to Program Description, all my classes will require a huge project that will contribute to "stunning" portfolio production at the end of the degree.

As far as San Francisco goes, I am laying back cause of the economy, but my goal is to get out of Boise, and start a good job by February 17, 2009.

While I am in Boise, another big thing I am learning is cooking. I know how to cook, but I never actually do it. So here I am starting to cook and practice so I can cook food for myself in SFO. My mom is getting all the utensils and ingredients together for me so I can have my own productive kitchen.

Drawing, dancing, volunteer work and reading is on hold which I am in Boise because I have to prioritize for other needs and desires and work that needs to be taken care of.

- School: 4.0 in all calsses- stunning portfolio
- Work: job by FEB 17, 2009
- Mental Health: Content.....
- Cooking/Cleaning: clean out whole house for mom and learn to cook all indian food before SFO
- Hobbies: drawing, dancing, volunteer work and reading- awaited until SFO


Need to take care of:
Jury Duty
Hospital Stuff
Loans documents
Laptop/Programs
Perscription Medication
Printing
Car stuff
Get mom permit
Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment