Monday, January 5, 2009

El Problema by Ricardo Arjona

El Problema- Ricardo Arjona


El problema no fue hallarte, el problema es olvidarte
(The problem was not to be, the problem is to forget you)
El problema no es tu ausencia, el problema es que te espero
(The problem is not your absence, the problem is that I wait for you/hope)
El problema no es problema, el problema es que me duele
(The problem is not a problem, the problem is that it hurts me)
El problema no es que mientas, el problema es que te creo
(The problem is not that you lie, the problem is that I believe you)

El problema no es que juegues, el problema es que es conmigo
(The problem is not that you play, the problem is that it is with me)
Si me gustaste por ser libre, quien soy yo para cambiarte
(If I liked for being free, who it is me who is to change)
Si me quede queriendo solo, como hacer para obligarte
(If I remained queriendo alone, like to do to put under an obligation)
El problema no es quererte, es que tu no sientas lo mismo
(The problem is not to love you, the fact is that you do not feel the same)

Y como deshacerme de ti, si no te tengo
(And as getting rid of you, if I do not have you)
Como alejarme de ti, si estas tan lejos
(As moving away from you, if you are that far)

Como encontrarle una pestaña, a lo que nunca tuvo ojos
(As finding an eyelash, to what it never had eyes)
Como encontrarle plataformas, a lo que siempre fue un barranco
(As finding platforms, to what it was always a ravine)
Como encontrar en la alacena, los besos que no me diste
(As thinking in the larder, the kisses that you did not give to me)

Y como deshacerme de ti, si no te tengo
(And as getting rid of you, if I do not have you)
Como alejarme de ti, si estas tan lejos
(As moving away from you, if you are that far)
Y es que el problema no es cambiarte
(And the fact is that the problem is not to change)
El problema es que no quiero
(The problem is that I do not want)

El Problema no es que duela
(The Problem is not that it hurts)
El Problema es que me gusta
(The Problem is that I like)
El Problema no es el daño
(The Problem is not the damage)
El Problema son las huellas
(The traces are the Problem)
El Problema no es lo que haces
(The Problem is not what you do)
El Problema es que lo olvido
(The Problem is that I forget it)
El Problema no es que digas
(The Problem is not that you say)
El Problema es lo que callas.
(The Problem is about what you keep silent.)

Y como deshacerme de ti si no te tengo
(And as getting rid of you if I do not have you)
Como alejarme de ti si están tan lejos
(As moving away from you if they are that far)


El Problema no fue hallarte
(The Problem was not to be)
El Problema es olvidarte
(The Problem is to forget you)
El Problema no es que mientas
(The Problem is not that you lie)
El Problema es que te creo
(The Problem is that I believe you)
El Problema no es cambiarte
(The Problem is not to change)
El Problema es que no quiero
(The Problem is that I do not want)
El Problema no es quererte
(The Problem is not to love you)
Es que no sientas lo mismo
(The fact is that you do not feel the same)
El Problema no es que juegues
(The Problem is not that you play)
El Problema es que es conmigo
(The Problem is that it is with me)

No comments:

Post a Comment