Monday, January 26, 2009

Motivation (or lack of)

For some reason something is missing inside of me. Usually I am very motivated and ready to move on and get things done but something has been slowing me down or making me wait or just halting me.
Today my MFA started and its very exciting.
I have lots of exciting projects and work to do for that and am learning good things.
So far its good, and lots of work, but doable.

I still haven't done anything about job situation in San Francisco.
Plan is to leave Boise as soon as I get a job in San Francisco, but for that I need aggressive energy application to search jobs, send resumes, and do interviews.
I have took a step forward about living situation but applying for residence halls in SF, so lets see how that goes.
It is easier to find jobs when you are in the city you are searching the job for.
Thinking of working in San Francisco is out of my imagination, even though it has to be reality because I am sitting in Boise.
Plus the economy is pretty discouraging.

Honey, get your shit together!

No comments:

Post a Comment