Wednesday, January 14, 2009

2:39 AM Seattle Time!

Its 2:39 A.M.
Grrr. I am mad. I really want to sleep, but I can't.
At like 10:30 I was yawning like crazy, and at that time I didn't give my full effort to go to bed, therefore, I am still awake at 2:40 A.M. I hate going to bed late and waking up late.
I have tried to sleep around 10ish 11ish and I just can't.
So my life right now.
I packed for Boise.
I am going to Boise (from Seattle) on Saturday. Driving down there. So for the last few weeks, the plan was. I would stay in Seattle and look for a job in Seattle and San Francisco (since my school {MFA in Graphic Design, Academy of Art University} is in San Francisco.
If I would have found a good job in Seattle, I would have stayed here for a while and then move down to San Francisco. If I would have found a job in San Francisco, I would gone there.
If neither until now, I would move to Boise, and continue job hunt in only San Francisco.
Seattle is out of question now.
I am moving to Boise temporarily, until I find a job in San Francisco, and then as soon as I get a job there, I will move down there.
Another thing is that my health isn't that great. Stress easily affects me, and all the spicy food is taking it's toll I guess. I am diagnosed with ulcers, and so within the next 3-4 months I need to have an amazing diet, no spicy food, no acidic food, and stress the least I can.
Story on that. I loved stress. It was challenging for me and it really drove me. That constant work demand, and people and expectations and mind work was my happy life. School, work, friends, someone, etc.
Now I experience minor stress and my stomach starts to hurt. Its unbelievable. I hate it. Other people would be fighting or yelling and I would be in pain (stomach stress pain)
I finished my undergrad in two years, skipped a year of high school, AP classes, work, internship, friends, dance, volunteer etc.. and still I was happy and got through it and all that together didn't stress me enough to get me ulcers.
Well, now I have to take it very easy and relax and let things be.
I was very excited to come to Seattle. It was a new chapter in my life and I was very happy to be on my own doing my thing. I have learned so much here.
I hate Boise, and I don't want to be there for long. I wish I get a job ASAP in San Francisco so I can move there and start there.
I have learned and changed a lot and I want to continue that and be happy as I am in San Francisco.
I know everything will eventually work out, sooner or later.
Time flies, and even if I am still in Boise after a month then the day I go to San Francisco will remind me that it is all over and time to move on.
Funny how that works. I spent three months in Boise dedicating all my energy to moving and being excited and hoping and waiting and expecting and I don't know where the 6 months I spent here went. Time flies. It will fly away in Boise, and it will fly away in San Francisco.
I want to be settled though. I understand there are uncertainties in life and you don't know where they are going to take you, but I really want to be settled where I am going to be.
Eventually, I had to go to San Francisco, so its best that I do it sooner and settle there since I have to do my 2 years of Master's there and most likely get a good job there.
In the last month mostly, I think I have really learned few very important things
how to find peace with myself, whether i am happy or sad, whether this world is turned upside down or upright
uncertainty is a virtue
time flies, and a lot of things that happened now won't even matter few months or a year down the road
everything will eventually work out, sooner or later
everything happens for good... right now it may seem bad, but its good for future.. will realize in future that its best that i left
be happy no matter what
at the end of the day, it's my choices
So, god knows where I am going with my life, but everything happens for good..

Seattle, Thank You for teaching me so much in 6 months. I haven't learned this much in 19 years of my life. I have become so strong and learned to be happy with whatever is.

Boise, I am only a guest....Thank you for your hospitality.

San Francisco, here I come and you and I are going to have an amazing long term relationship!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment