Monday, January 5, 2009

Two Poems/Songs Dawn M. presented me: All I Got and Prmise

All I Got
I heard you say that no one seems to care about you.
It's in your eyes, you think that life's unfair to you
Just give it all you got, my friend
Just give it all you got, it's not the end.

Cause you ought to know
There's a reson for these changing seasons
God only knows how much a heart can bear
So don't let go...
Everybody has their up and down times
Everyday needs to know how much they are loved
So hold on, it's not the end

As I remember, everything you touch
Would touch to gold
You held the secrets
To make your grandest dreams unfold
You were the very best of us all
But the sun that rises still falls

Its just a love song
Cause everybody needs a friend
I'll be right here for you
Just a simple prayer
It's from the bottom of my heart
That he'll never let you go.


Promise by Jessica Sills

As you sit there in silence,
wondering why,
I'll be your shoulder to cry on
till the tears run dry.

When you're hurt,
and you can't believe what they've done,
If you need someone to talk to,
I'll be the one.

If a close friend hurts you,
and you don't understand,
Remember I'm here,
I'll lend a helping hand.

Burdens are lighter when carried by two,
And I just want you to know
I'm here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment